Thursday, September 16, 2010

Feels Like Today- Playlist 9.16




Cosmic Love- Florence and the Machine
"The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart"


  Make Me Wanna Die- The Pretty Reckless
"Take me, I'm alive, never was a girl with a wicked mind"

Bloodstream- Stateless
"I think I might’ve inhale you
I could feel you behind my eyes
You gotten into my bloodstream
I could feel you floating in me"

In My Veins- Andrew Belle
"Nothing goes as planned
Everything will break
People say goodbye
In their own special way"


Standing on the Shore- Empire of the Sun
"Standing on the shore
Waiting for the ship in call
There's something in the way I move
That keeps them on their own" 

Erase Me- Kid Cudi
"I keep on running, keep on running
And nothing works
I can't get away from you"

Where We Belong- Thriving Ivory
"Hold on we're gonna make it if it takes all night
Hearts racing like a rocket at the speed of light
Don't fight it we've been running for far too long
We're going back where we belong"

By Your Side- Sade
"You think I'd leave your side baby?
You know me better than that
You think I'd leave down when your down on your knees?
I wouldn't do that"

The Calculation- Regina Spektor 
"So we made our own computer
Out of macaroni pieces
And it did our thinking while we lived our lives
It counted up our feelings
And divided them up even
And it called that calculation perfect love"

Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters- Elton John
"For unless they see the sky
But they can't and that is why
They know not if it's dark outside or light"

I Need A Girl- Trey Songz

Bad Habits- Michael Tolcher
"I get all my bad habits watching you"

This Time- John Legend
"This time I want it all" 

No comments: